Kalymnos (https://www.kalymnos-isl.gr/en/) is located in Southeastern Aegean Sea and belongs to Dodecanese islands.
You can get here either by airplane (directly to Kalymnos or via Kos or Rhodes) or by ship.
On the island, you ‘ll find Municipal transportation (buses- the bus stop is only a few meters from our hotel) but you can also get on a taxi or rent a vehicle.
Also, you can get by boat to nearby islands Pserimos, Telendos, Leros, Kos, Patmos, Leipsous on a daily basis.
In addition, there is a police department and a hospital.
For more info, please contact us or contact the Municipal Tourist Office (+30 22430 29299, firstname.lastname@example.org, open 07.00-15.00)
– Airtickets from and to Kalymnos (2019). Sky Express. https://www.skyexpress.gr/
– Ships itineraries from Piraeus and nearby islands. Blue star Ferries. https://www.bluestarferries.com/en/
– Ships itineraries – nearby islands. ANEK. http://www.anekalymnou.gr/%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%BF%CE%BB%CF%8C%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1-%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%AE%CF%83%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%82/%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BC%CE%BF%CE%BB%CF%8C%CE%B3%CE%B9%CE%B1.html
– Ships itineraries – nearby islands. Dodecanisos Seaways http://www.12ne.gr/el/
– Bus itineraries. https://www.kalymnos-isl.gr/en/information/bus-itineraries